GNU MCU Eclipse plug-ins v4.4.1-201807211108 released
Version 4.4.1-201807211108 is a new release; the main addition is support for Jumper Virtual Lab; it also provides several bug fixes and enhancements.
- 6a8d2319 - [Issue:#296] A new debug plug-in was added, supporting the Jumper Virtual Lab
- 8b756983 - [Issue:#300] In the QEMU debug plug-in, enable the xPack buttons in the preferences/properties, to select the path via the xPack version.
- 4822665d - [Issue:#291] the condition to enable the tab Toolchains was too restrictive; re-enable it non managed projects
- f79e2f4a - [Issue:#290] the condition to enable the tab Devices was too restrictive; re-enable it non managed projects
- 701fe9da - [Issue:#304] improve test for GME toolchain
- d97036d7 - [Issue:#310] add license info to linker scripts
- e32a28a4 - [Issue:#306] README.md: Add information about other update sites
- due to some changes in the newlib packed with GCC 7.3.x,
the definition of the
_EXFUNmacro changed and the semihosting projects fail to build with a compile error in
system/src/newlib/_syscalls.c. The problem is in the project template #317, and a fix will be available in the next release of GNU MCU Eclipse plug-ins.