The main change is the addition of the STM32F3x template, that generates a fully configurable running sample, based on the original standard peripheral libraries (
STM32F30x_DSP_StdPeriph_Lib_V1.0.0 from the stsw-stm32108.zip archive and
STM32F37x_DSP_StdPeriph_Lib_V1.0.0 from stsw-stm32115.zip).
- [bugs:#62] the (.bss.) was missing in linker scripts; added
- [bugs:#64] changing the rm command regenerates the makefile
updating the toolchain settings for multiple configurations at once is now possible(partial solution, fully fixed in 1.1.6).
Other changes since the previous version:
- the stm32f4 template startup code was rewritten in C and generally improved
- the stm32f1 template was updated to match the f4 new template style
- the templates are able to output trace messages via SWO, semihosting output or semihosting debug
- the .noinit section was added to template linker scripts.